The Landstroms

A chronicle of the life and antics of our little monster as he grows.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Giggles

Did you hear the one about the caterpillar and the Pope? This one will make you wet your pants it is sooo funny...

I can't seem to get Dad's slipper to stay on my foot!! It keeps falling off.
Now what colour are we going to paint My room??
Reading while reclining on Dad's legs
Laughing up a storm
William has taken to reading while he eats... His pooh crinkle book is his first choice. At least it keeps him from getting distracted and looking around at the first noise during snacks...
And this is how you stand with one hand. I am getting So good at this standing thing, I hardly lean any more.
No pictures please, we celebrities valueour pivacy... Wearing Dad's glasses after he (dad) got back from a run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home