The Landstroms

A chronicle of the life and antics of our little monster as he grows.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

More last weekend

Trying on the whole dragon costume - not impressed
Climbing in to the closet
closet sitting - one of William's favourite places is the front hall closet - it has a small 'shelf' that he loves sitting on and climbing on. Yesterday he was playing around in there and I didn't thinka nything of it until he asked me for his tea - Tea is served in a specific sippy cup so I began the search. Even after he went to bed I still couldn't find it!! It was in the closet - I found it this morning when we were getting out coats to go to the grocery store!
Boom boom boom with pirates
Dead lifting a dumptruck
ride 'em cowboy!!
I am sure that every parent has funny 'learning the body parts' stories but william LOVES his belly!



LIFT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home