The Landstroms

A chronicle of the life and antics of our little monster as he grows.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

cruising monster

Wanna read with me??
this is how you read the Mother Goose book, one page at a time.
Cruising up a storm lately - here I am chasing kitty down the couch. She really does love me but the fact that I am getting more mobile scares her a little... and disturbs her sleep a lot...heeheehee

Watch me dance!!
Now this is one of those days when a little boys tongue just cannot be contained in his mouth...
Mother's Day Breakfast - pancakes and fruit compote - William is experimenting with the dipping process
Scuttling about on the floor on a sunny afternoon

Around the corner of the door...
Peek-a-boo
Watching the birdies in the backyard is lots of fun - you should hear the pheasant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home