The Landstroms

A chronicle of the life and antics of our little monster as he grows.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Crazy Uploading Woman

Well things age actually working now so here I go - lots of photos for everybody to see Guess who found the croquet balls??
I love these balls - they are so heavy and make SOOO much noise when you drop them on the laminate floor!
They roll off the table too...
I said order in the house!!
At the Halloween party at Playgroup
Having some fun at the party
Lots of witches and cows!
Wanna have some bathtime fun?
Peek-a-boo!
Wanna play kitty??
These were yours but I have more fun with the crinkle balls than you do, can I have them?
Placing tupperware tail carefully in the film canister (thanks again AB)
Drinking said film canister full of water and tail...
Playing in the tub
A study in round - we will be having a growth spurt shortly - just when you thought it was safe to let him grow up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home