The Landstroms

A chronicle of the life and antics of our little monster as he grows.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Early November

My future pumpkin farmer
Taking the pumpkins to market...
William and his pumpkins. I do not know what we are going to do when I actually cut and cook them... I may have to wait until he is in bed to avoid the trauma
Loving those pumpkins

Ok, I got in here...Now how do I get out???
Playing with dad's bike helmet
See how cute I am??
William's new puppy - a present for being SOOO good during mom's appt Wednesday even though he had given himself a bloody nose less than an hour before we had to leave the house

Having a little too much fun on the dumptruck with his 'new' dumptruck from the lady down the street.
Less than 5 minutes after the bloody nose he is happily playing. mom's little trooper - the blood on his chek was wiped off before we left the house. I just wanted to catch how great he is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home